In August 2015, ICTO launched the Student’s Lifelong Email Service, UM@Connect. It aims to increase student’s sense of belonging as UM members and to increase the usage of official UM email account for communication.
Up to now, over 7,000 students have already registered UM@Connect service.
With UM@Connect service, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Have a lifelong email address [Student User ID]@connect.umac.mo
- Emails sent to [Student User ID]@umac.mo will also be delivered to your UM@Connect account
- Apply for a customized email alias
- Send and receive email by Microsoft Exchange Online
- User friendly interface
- 50GB mailbox
- Support iOS/Android Apps
- Configure to forward all incoming emails to other email account
- Configure to access emails on other email client
- Free download and install Office 365 ProPlus
- 1TB OneDrive storage
If you are interested in UM@Connect service, you are welcome to register any time before you graduate from UM.